20114 / 19 Wilson Street, West End QLD 4101Sold $740,000
2-Bedroom Courtyard Residence
Apartment Sold - West End QLD
Residence 20114 is a hidden gem. Nestled in the luscious rainforest gardens of West End, this 2-bedroom residence offers ample privacy, with the best that West End has to offer right on your doorstep!
The private courtyard is ideal for those with a pet, a green thumb or who like to entertain.
This modern residence features a well-considered design and includes a study nook and two large bedrooms, which could easily convert to a large office to work from home.
Residents have access to exclusive from ground-level pool to rooftop entertaining and relaxation. The extensive rooftop facilities with stunning river and city views include various entertaining zones, yoga lawns and sunbeds.
20114 is part of the sought-after West Village precinct, one of Brisbane’s best lifestyle communities with an array of cafes and restaurants on your doorstep, not to mention Woolworths and Harris Farm.
• 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car Park + Study
• Exclusive residents facilities at ground level and rooftop
• Ample storage, including a separate laundry room
• West Village shops and cafés on your doorstep
• 800m flat walk from Brisbane’s Queen Street Mall
• The CityGlider stops at West Village every 15 minutes in peak times
• South Brisbane and South Bank stations are a flat 10-minute walk
• GoGet Car Share operates from the Public Car Park
A large pet-friendly courtyard is hard to find so close to the CBD; make sure you inspect and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Call Colette and book your inspection today.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced
- Exclusive residents roof-top facilities West Village amenities at your doorstep